Mouthwash Bottle - Green
About the mouthwash bottle
Perfectly designed to hold your mouthwash concentrate, this environmentally kind, ultra light-weight bottle is designed to hold a week's worth of mouthwash at a time. The lid of your Dsmile mouthwash measures 20ml, which is the dentist recommended amount of mouthwash you should be using twice daily, morning and night.
Your mouthwash bottle is designed to stand up to the rigours of everyday use for years when cared for. A simple wipe down with warm soapy water every week does the trick. Alternatively, stick it in the dishwasher.
A simple wipe down with warm soapy water, every week is all that is needed. They are also dishwasher safe, if a thorough clean is required.
- Add 20 - 30 drops of your Dsmile mouthwash concentrate to your mouthwash bottle.
- Fill with water and replace the lid.
- Gently shake the mouthwash bottle to ensure the concentrate and water has mixed well.
- Use the lid to measure 20ml of mouthwash each time you rinse.
- Rinse your mouth for 30 seconds by swishing the rinse around different areas of your mouth.
- Spit the mouthwash into the sink after use.
Brush + Floss + Rinse
Our award-winning Dsmile kit developed by Dr Joseph Badr is 100% vegan, gluten free, sugar free, SLS free and contains Australian mint leaf extract.
Online Dental Advice
As part of your Dsmile subscription, you have access to free online dental advice. Speak to our team of friendly dental professionals about your oral health concerns or Dsmile product questions.Connect Now
An Environmentally Kind Approach to Dental Health
In today’s world, sustainability is no longer a ‘nice to do’.
It’s not an afterthought, a fleeting trend or a cute touch. Social and environmental responsibility has become an intrinsic part of doing business. And as consumers, we’re demanding more, demanding better - and rightly so.