About the toothbrush head
Our toothbrush was designed to fit the Dsmile handle, the soft and long narrow head ensures you are being gentle with your gums and tooth enamel, whilst reaching all the hard to reach places, including your tongue. The reverse of the toothbrush head has a convenient tongue scraper to remind you to remove plaque on the tongue's surface, to help keep your breath fresh.
How to replace your toothbrush head
Simply pull off the toothbrush head and click your new one into place.
Replacing your toothbrush head every 3 months ensures the bristles are keeping their integrity and removing plaque effectively.
If you are hoping to dispose of your toothbrush head or entire toothbrush, it can be recycled through recycling programs such as Terracycle (see link).
- Remove your toothbrush head from the biodegradable packaging.
- Simply remove the existing toothbrush head by pulling it upwards and reattach your new toothbrush head from your refill kit.
- Wet the toothbrush bristles under the tap.
- Place a pea size amount of Dsmile toothpaste onto the toothbrush head.
- Gently brush the teeth and gums for 2 minutes, ensuring you reach the outsides, insides and chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- Scrape your tongue softly with the reverse of the toothbrush head to remove any plaque.
- Spit out excess toothpaste.
- Rinse brush and place back into a holder or onto your bespoke Dsmile dish.
Toothbrush bristles/heads are available in two colours: black or white
Try our other Dsmile Products