Toothbrush - Pink
About the toothbrush
Our toothbrush was designed with your oral health in mind. The soft and long narrow head ensures that you are reaching all the hard to reach places, including your tongue. The back of the toothbrush head has a tongue scraper to assist you in removing plaque on the tongue's surface and to help keep your breath fresh.
How to replace your toothbrush head
When it comes time to replace your used toothbrush head, simply detach the existing toothbrush head and replace it with a new one.
Reuse your toothbrush handle
Your toothbrush handle can be reused, reducing unnecessary plastic usage.
If you are hoping to dispose of your entire toothbrush, it can be recycled through our Resmile Recycling Program (see link).
- Remove your toothbrush from the biodegradable wrapping.
- Wet the toothbrush bristles under the tap.
- Place a pea size amount of Dsmile toothpaste onto the toothbrush head.
- Gently brush the teeth and gums for 2 minutes, ensuring you reach the outsides, insides and chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- Scrape your tongue softly with the reverse of the toothbrush head to remove any plaque.
- Spit out excess toothpaste.
- Rinse brush and place back into a holder or onto your bespoke Dsmile dish.
- To clean, wash toothbrush handle with warm soap water.
Dsmile toothbrushes are easy to clean with warm soapy water and are dishwasher safe.
Brush + Floss + Rinse
Our award-winning Dsmile kit developed by Dr Joseph Badr is 100% vegan, gluten free, sugar free, SLS free and contains Australian mint leaf extract.
Online Dental Advice
As part of your Dsmile subscription, you have access to free online dental advice. Speak to our team of friendly dental professionals about your oral health concerns or Dsmile product questions.Connect Now
An Environmentally Kind Approach to Dental Health
In today’s world, sustainability is no longer a ‘nice to do’.
It’s not an afterthought, a fleeting trend or a cute touch. Social and environmental responsibility has become an intrinsic part of doing business. And as consumers, we’re demanding more, demanding better - and rightly so.