Perfectly crafted to house your mouthwash concentrate, this ultra light-weight vessel is designed to hold a week's worth of mouthwash at a time. The lid of your Dsmile mouthwash measures 20ml, the dentist recommended amount of mouthwash you should be using morning and night. (or twice daily).
Your mouthwash bottle is designed to stand up to the rigours of everyday use for years when cared for. A simple wipe down with warm soapy water every week does the trick.
- Add 20 - 30 drops of your Dsmile mouthwash concentrate to your mouthwash bottle.
- Fill with water and replace the lid.
- Gently shake the mouthwash bottle to ensure the concentrate and water has mixed well.
- Use the lid to measure 20ml of mouthwash each time you rinse.
- Rinse your mouth for 30 seconds by swishing the rinse around different areas of your mouth.
- Spit the mouthwash into the sink after use.