The Dsmile toothbrush is designed with gum and tooth health in mind, whilst keeping toothbrush head replacement on the agenda for every 3 months.
The soft and long narrow head ensures you are being gentle with your gums and tooth enamel, whilst reaching all the hard to reach places, including your tongue. The reverse of the toothbrush head has a convenient tongue scraper to remind you to remove plaque on the tongue's surface, to help keep your breath fresh.
The handle is slightly larger with a thumb rest so it is easier to grasp and allows more control over your tooth brushing technique.
When it comes time to replace your used toothbrush head, simply detach the existing toothbrush head and replace with your new one that you receive in your quarterly refill kit. Your toothbrush handle can be reused, reducing unnecessary plastic usage.
- Remove your toothbrush from the biodegradable wrapping.
- Wet the toothbrush bristles under the tap.
- Place a pea size amount of Dsmile toothpaste onto the toothbrush head.
- Gently brush the teeth and gums for 2 minutes, ensuring you reach the outsides, insides and chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- Scrape your tongue softly with the reverse of the toothbrush head to remove any plaque.
- Spit out excess toothpaste.
- Rinse brush and place back into a holder or onto your bespoke Dsmile dish.
Toothbrush bristles/heads are available in two colours: black or white. Dsmile toothbrushes are easy to clean with warm soapy water and are dishwasher safe.