About the toothbrush
Our toothbrush was designed with your oral health in mind. The soft and long narrow head ensures that you are reaching all the hard to reach places, including your tongue. The back of the toothbrush head has a tongue scraper to assist you in removing plaque on the tongue's surface and to help keep your breath fresh.
How to replace your toothbrush head
When it comes time to replace your used toothbrush head, simply detach the existing toothbrush head and replace it with a new one.
Reuse your toothbrush handle
Your toothbrush handle can be reused, reducing unnecessary plastic usage.
If you are hoping to dispose of your entire toothbrush, it can be recycled through recycling programs such as Terracycle (see link).
Subscribe and save
If subscribed, Dsmile will ensure you receive a refill every 3 months otherwise, you can purchase single replacement toothbrush heads on our website as needed.
- Remove your toothbrush from the biodegradable wrapping.
- Wet the toothbrush bristles under the tap.
- Place a pea size amount of Dsmile toothpaste onto the toothbrush head.
- Gently brush the teeth and gums for 2 minutes, ensuring you reach the outsides, insides and chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- Scrape your tongue softly with the reverse of the toothbrush head to remove any plaque.
- Spit out excess toothpaste.
- Rinse brush and place back into a holder or onto your bespoke Dsmile dish.
- Dishwasher safe.
Toothbrush bristles/heads are available in two colours: black or white. Dsmile toothbrushes are easy to clean with warm soapy water and are dishwasher safe.